Vectra 1850, $450
It is the ultimate home gym.It revolutionized the industry with features such as the patented 'no cable change' On-Line system. More versatile comfortable, smooth, more solid than anything before.
- Seat Adjustment: 2
- Back Adjustment: 12
- High Pulley: 1
- Mid Pulley: 1
- Low Pulley: 1
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs
- Number of Weight Stacks: 1
- Assembled Dimensions: 111"L, 72"W, 83"H
- Included Accessories: Lat Bar, Curl Bar, Ab Strap, Ankle Strap, Chrouds, D Handle
Schwinn 220p recumbent Exercise Bicycle, $175
- Computer controlled magnetic resistance.
- 15 levels for workout variety.
- Computer display: time, speed, distance, rpms, worload, calories, heartrate, 5 pre-programs.
Reebok Body Trec II XL400 Elliptical Cross Trainer by CCS Fitness, $275
The Body Trec cross trainer machine is the first total body elliptical motion exercise machine to provide both an upper and lower body workout. No-impact workout with less stress on the joints. Tones the arms, chest, back, hips, legs, and glutes. Burns more calories and fat than other one-dimensional cardiovascular machines.The Body Trec's patented linkage instantly synchronizes arm and leg movements into the same biomechanical rhythm. The natural elliptical motion allows the user to move through the exercise in a smooth, fluid manner, simulating the natural motion of walking or jogging. An easy-to-use display allows the exerciser the option of eight preprogrammed courses to vary workouts. An easy-to-use heart rate display provides the user with instantaneous results.Life-tested for more than 10,000 hours of equivalent heavy club use. Heavy gauge, welded steel construction. No lubrication required! The nylon and UHMW bearings require no lubrication and help in the reduction of noise.
- •Dimensions: 65" long x 29" wide x 64-1/4" tall (165 cm x 73.5 cm x 163 cm)
- User Size: 4' 11" to 6' 5", 300 lb.. (150 cm to 196 cm, 163 kg)
- Power Requirements: 100 / 155 / 220 / 240 volts, 50 / 60 Hertz, 1 Amp per Machine
- Resistance Mechanisms: Computer - Controlled Electromagnetic Brake
- Display Type: Course Profiles: 10 X 21 LED Matrix
- Data Displays: Seven Segments LEDs
- Data Displayed: Calories, Calories / Hour, Distance, Speed and Time (Remaining of•elapsed), and Heart Rate
- Programmed Courses: Walk in the Park, Himalayan Trek, Random, Interval, Vail Pass, Steady Climb, Manual and Quick Start.
- Oversized battery operated gym clock
- Exercise mats to fit under Vectra 1850
- Framed Vectra Excerise list
- Vectra 1850 was professionally disassembled and is currently in storage. Approx cost to have unit professionally reassembled to be from $100 to $150.